Monday, November 22, 2004

End and Beginning

The end of the holiday period....
The beginning of a new chapter in life....

The one week holiday has finally come to an end. From today I have to go on with my daily activites again, try to finish my internship project, look for a lecturer to oversee my final project and many things. Couple that with another added activity that this week I have to train every night at 9 PM with my fellow Tenors for the Christmas Cantata recording next week. But I do not doubt that during this week I might found something new that have been placed on my course by God. Especially considering that many things are revolving and happening around my life right now.

I am grieved by the loss of Chette's Friendship and Counseling Forum. Just when it looked like finally we would be able to have two souls subjecting their lives to Jesus to be Christians, the mySQL database is suddenly missing, vanished like vapor, leaving no traces behind. I hope that we can make another one soon, because even though the forum lasted only for a few days, I can sense that God has used it mightily for His purposes. Even stronger than the Outcasts Community I have been joining almost for a year now, I must say. Well, I can't compare them because they are there for different reasons. Obviously God will use them differently too, the one being a post-modern forum and the other being traditional style Christian forum. But as everything comes to an end, there will be a new beginning. I don't believe the wrestle for souls will just end here with the fading of Chette's forum.

And for people who have known or heard about my Christmas Cantata, please pray for it, as it seems that we won't be able to make it in time for Christmas. The choir haven't mastered the songs yet, even though recording is next week (actually it was to be THIS week but it's cancelled because we're not ready), and couple that with the lack of pianists and drama players. There is no time, but I solely believe that God wouldn't give us a 1,500-people capacity ballroom in the newest and most famous mall in my city for nothing. There must be some plans behind this and I believe that He will work mightily once we surrender it all to Him. In fact, it's for His glory that we are doing all this.

Well, I'll end this and be off to sleep now... and next time I will come with a new beginning with a new post. I'll update more about the Christmas Cantata preparation progress as anything interesting comes by.