Saturday, November 27, 2004

High Fever

Chette's forum is up and running again after the few hours outage a few days ago, and I am happy to be able to witness two people (Ranma Saki and Akane Hanaka) coming to God and receiving the Gift of Salvation. One more person seems to be coming near to the Truth too, so that is great news. Since we are wrestling and winning souls over Satan, the attacks to the forum has increased by a lot. The forum has been downed a few times these last days, so all the mods are encouraged to have a backup of the mySQL database each of their own. God has appointed 12 mods (including 2 admins, Chette and Philip as the owner) to be in the forum, and He Himself will be watching and guarding over it too. Right now, as of the 12, only 10 has been found out, and we are still waiting for the other two to be revealed. We do not know yet just who they might be.

The other attack was dealt to me yesterday. On Thursday, I ran under the rain for about 100+ metres from my campus' P Building to my car in the parking lot, trying hard not to soak my laptop, because I didn't bring my umbrella that time. And later that night I had a choir practice with the fellow tenors at church on 9 to 11 PM. Even though I used an umbrella that night, due to the strong wind, I was still getting soaked. So the combination of me getting soaked with the rain all-day, plus the tiredness of a hard day and the late night practice, has taken its toll too high for my body to handle.

On Friday morning, after I went to college on 8 AM I felt unwell, so I went home and slept from 10 AM until 2 PM. And even after 4-hours of sleep my body still feel unwell, my throat started to hurt and my body started to generate heat. And there it was, I was having a fever and until today, as I am writing this blog, I have not fully recovered and my fever is getting worse. I am afraid that if I do not recover soon I might lose the chance to take part on the Christmas Cantata, but I still have yet to ask the leader if it is okay for me to not join the recording but still take part on the final Cantata night (we have to dance too, so I can focus on that part instead). But that might be unfair, because June could not join the Cantata night due to her still infected throat (until today) and so she didn't went to practice and no recording either. June told me though, that she has not practiced since a few months ago so that is okay for her. But I practiced until the end, and got sick three days before the final recording day (set on Monday, do not know if it will be pushed back to Friday again), so due to my hard work and practice I might still earn the place to be there during the night.

On another account, God has helped me with my Final Project proposal. I have found the two lecturers to help me during the final project and both have agreed on my proposal. Now what is left is the internship project report, have to finish it before December 9th, I think I can make it on time if only I wasn't sick. I must recover quickly and make my reports done on time.

And yeah, there will be SOOOOOOO many people coming to Surabaya after December, 10th. I can't wait to meet Chees, Test, Ivan, Finna, and many others. Especially Chees, welcome back sis, and you will be my next sister, second one other than that sister Mee-a who have knocked my head with her lunch box many times.....

*runs* :p