Thursday, December 09, 2004

Fait Accompli

I have finished everything in its time...

I have finished both the Internship Project Report and the Final Project Proposal on Tuesday and I have submitted them all to my campus' administration. I thank God for giving me the strength to make it through all this. Even though at times I feel hopeless, really He has never left me nor forsaken me, He is always with me. And now I want to give Him all my thanks and gratitudes from deep within my heart.

I have also been given another blessing. Like you know, I was sick last week so I could not join the Christmas Cantata's initial recording. But then I was given a chance to fill in the Bass Solo part, whoa. Just 8 months in the choir and called for a solo! Even though I am a Tenor voice, I was chosen because it is said that my voice has the depth that is needed for that part (although after I heard my voice on the recording I have to admit that my voice is not that good). The part that bugs me though, why do I always get to play the role of the enemy? First, I was Judas on Easter, and now I'm filling King Herod. From traitor to killer. I don't know what does this have in relation to my spiritual life, but like my friends tell me, as long as it can be a blessing for those who hear it, and it can magnify God's glory then it is okay...

Next Schedule:
16 Dec - Surabaya Gathering with Mee-a, Cheesca, Adjie and maybe some others.
18 Dec - Christmas Youth Celebration in church.
25 Dec - Christmas Global Celebration in mall including Christmas Cantata "Night of Wonders" and Classic Oriental Drama "The Missing Pearl".

Now I am waiting for the December 16th, can't wait to be together with those people. Ahhh... it is still one week later, I hope we can do everything as planned and share happiness among us.